IPCC / Intermediate Class Timing
2 Seperate Batches : (1100 Hrs Class + Test) Per Batch
Batch I (FOUNDATION Pass Full time CA Students) : 2.30 pm – 7.30 pm
Batch II (College and articleship trainess) : 6.15 am – 8.45 am and 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm.
Candidates can register for Intermediate level of CA Course through two routes, namely
i. After qualifying Foundation Course, or
ii. Through Direct Entry Route.
Direct Entry Route
The ICAI allows the following candidates to enter directly to its Intermediate Course
A. Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (with minimum 55% marks) or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates (with minimum 60% marks) and
B. Intermediate level passed candidates of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Candidates who are pursuing the Final Year of Graduation Course can also register for the Intermediate Course on provisional basis and their registration would be regularized only on submission of satisfactory proof of having passed the Graduation examination within 6 months.
During the provisional registration period, a student can undergo and complete ICITSS (IT and OC). If such candidate fails to produce the proof within 6 months, his provisional registration shall stand cancelled.
Candidate can register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” at “Students tab” under e-Services menu.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student…
- Foundation Route students have to submit attested copy of marksheet of Class 12th or its equivalent Central Government recognised examination pass marks statement.
- Direct Entry Route students have to submit attested copy of Graduation / Post Graduation mark statements/marksheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student, is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the students.
IPCC Consists of 8 Subjects – common for both (CPT and Direct Entry)
Group – I consists of four subjects
Group – II consists of four subjects.
A passing grade in IPCC is awarded if the candidate obtains 40% in each subject (maximium marks in a subject: 100%) and an aggregate of 50% in each group. Benefit of set-off is also available if the candidate appears for both groups together and obtains 50% collectively in both groups, even if he fails to obtain an aggregate of 50% in each group independently.