Candidate can register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” at “Students tab” under e-Services menu.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy.
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12th examination issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet / Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth.
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidates.
Eligibility to Foundation Examination
1. Candidate shall be admitted to Foundation Examination, if
- He / She is registered on or before 30th June/31st December, for the examination to be held in the month of November/May respectively, and
- He / She has passed +2 exam.
Registration Fees Rs.9200/- .
Requirements for Passing Foundation Examination
A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation examination, if he obtain at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers.
Paper Nos. 1 & 2 will be subjective (descriptive)
Paper Nos. 3 & 4 will be of Objective Type with Negative Marking.
Why Best Academy ?
All faculties / CA’s (or) Ph d’s in respective subject
400 Marks Each Subject Seperate Faculty
Subject specialised faculty for each subject. Maths, LR & Statistics most of Commerce student need indepth teaching. So above subjects are concentrated more by having 3 faculty for the above.
Detailed explanation of each & every topic & teaching is done writing on board
Individual concentration on each student.
Teaching – 400+ hours of classes , Chapter wise 3 Mock test, Attendance – 95% minimum compulsory.
We guide you for Foundation Registration & Online exam application process.